TURKCE | Home Page | Site Map
               



The facility was established in Alexandria, Egypt in 1999. The production started in 2002. The facility has an area of 45,680 mē, 6,000 mē of which is closed, and contains 500 employees in total.

Evyap Egypt will double the number of employees after the investment that is supposed to be completed in 2011. The total area after the investment will be 60.575 m2; 34.677 m2 of which will be closed area. Cosmetics products as well as soaps will be manufactured in Egypt with the new investment and will be sold in Egypt, Middle East and Africa.

While 45% of the sales made is in Egypt , the remaining 55 % is exported to Libya, Sudan, Pakistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Kenya, Uganda, Madagaskar, Eritrea, Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Togo, Palestine, Bahrain, Djibouti, Morocco, Ethiopia, Benin, Angola etc.

ISO 9001:2000
System Certificate - Egypt

www.evyap.com.eg

CAIRO OFFICE
Address: Ali Gad El Haqe St., Florida Mall, 8th Floor
Heliopolis, Cairo, EGYPT
Tel: + 202 (2) 268 53 20/21/22
Fax: + 202 (2) 268 71 46

FACTORY
Address: 4th Industrial Zone,
Block 31 New Borg El Arab, Alexandria EGYPT
Tel: 00 203 459 58 60/61
Fax: 00 203 459 53 02

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


 

 

© Copyright 2005 EVYAP